• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck explains his Mile High pricing

906 posts in this topic

Chuck is a sanctimonious person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and the fact that these ridiculous videos get circulated here is a disservice to the comic collecting community and humanity in general.

I wish his store would implode under the oppressive weight of his massive ego and the hundreds-of-thousands of worthless comics he charges 500% fair market price for.

Chuck is a sanctimonious person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and the fact that these ridiculous videos get circulated here is a disservice to the comic collecting community and humanity in general.

I wish his store would implode under the oppressive weight of his massive ego and the hundreds-of-thousands of worthless comics he charges 500% fair market price for.

Said so awesomely. :roflmao:

the videos are in my opinion very entertaining. I disagree with chucks price policy and every other comic book collector on the board probably agrees with me. But I don't see anybody else putting themselves on the line like chuck. I have seen all of the videos....he has say 10 million books and wants "more" so be it. The market will determine whether chuck can continue building his collection.

Some of the board members might be put off by chuck showing his stuff and saying he has the biggest collection in the world.

He does have high fixed costs....if you the collector wish to pay for that with an over market price...so be it..