• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon, May 26-29, 2016

148 posts in this topic

They are giving corners only one table...

That's been typical of the shows we have done. We always have to bring a folding table to close off the corner. It's cheap of promoters to do this, but at least they are consistent.

Megacon has always supplied two tables with corner spots. Figured that's one of the perks for paying a couple hundred bucks extra. With this being their first Megacon, you'd think they would want to make a good impression on their customers.

:makepoint:

Thanks Kevin!

Can you work on getting CGC to do onsite? :wishluck:

I called and asked --- since it's Memorial Day weekend it's tough for them to get staff to work the con and stay at the office and grade and encapsulate, but they will be there taking subs and hopefully we'll have onsite grading back in 2017.

KEVIN SMITH and JASON MEWES

Will be appearing on stage together for

JAY & SILENT BOB GET OLD on Saturday, May 28

Admission to Megacon is not required for the stage event - it will have separate ticketing.

However, the duo will be appearing at Megacon for photo ops, and attendees of Megacon will be able to pre-purchase photo ops in advance of the event (admission to Megacon is required for photo ops).

http://megaconvention.com/kevin-smith-jason-mewes-strike-back-at-megacon/

Thanks Kevin!

Can you work on getting CGC to do onsite? :wishluck:

I called and asked --- since it's Memorial Day weekend it's tough for them to get staff to work the con and stay at the office and grade and encapsulate, but they will be there taking subs and hopefully we'll have onsite grading back in 2017.

Kevin,

Makes sense, I appreciate you checking in to it. I pray it works out for 2017 as it draws a lot of us CGC devotees to megacon.