• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon, May 26-29, 2016

148 posts in this topic

Next guest announced

JOHN CUSACK

Join us for a rare opportunity to meet the star of fan-favorite films including High Fidelity, Say Anything, Grosse Point Blank and Being John Malkovich.

I should have him sign a copy of One Crazy Summer.

Not mine, but the team's.... I'm involved in the comics side specifically. I often learn about the celebrities the same day as everyone else lol. But I am excited about the comics pro guests we have coming and we should be announcing some of them soon.

Noticed the following have been added to the site:

VIVICA A. FOX

Independence Day, Kill Bill

CURTIS ARMSTRONG

Revenge of the Nerds, Moonlighting, American Dad, Supernatural

WILLIAM SADLER

Shawshank Redemption, Tales from the Crypt, Roswell

JAMES REMAR

Dexter, The Shannara Chronicles

MICHELLE GOMEZ

Missy, Doctor Who

From our PR folks:

Jenna Coleman sends her love! She wanted so badly to make up her appearance (from when she had to cancel in 2015) this year at MegaCon, but unfortunately due to a conflict she is unable to attend.

But fear not, Whovians, we're thrilled to announce that Michelle Gomez has joined the lineup! She's the villain we love to hate & we can't wait to meet fan fave Missy at ‪MegaCon‬!

Megacon has always supplied two tables with corner spots. Figured that's one of the perks for paying a couple hundred bucks extra. With this being their first Megacon, you'd think they would want to make a good impression on their customers.

:makepoint:

Also, based on Megacon FanDays, I am guessing there will be no drapes on the tables. So you might want to bring your own.

ANIME FEATURED VOICE ACTOR GUESTS ANNOUNCED as well

COLLEEN CLINKENBEARD

FAIRY TAIL

TODD HABERKORN

FAIRY TAIL / HETALIA

JAMIE MARCHI

FAIRY TAIL

VIC MIGNOGNA

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

CASSANDRA LEE MORRIS

SWORD ART ONLINE

TRINA NISHIMURA