• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction for Richards Fundraiser ASM 45 Sig series CLOSED

17 posts in this topic

I bought this years ago at a CGC dinner in Chicago, in a live auction for Nikos's family. It seemed like the perfect Sig series book. Mid grade, presents well..and has a perfect location to sign the book. A White area!

I forget who initially donated it.

At the time I gladly paid $450(I think, joey?)

Its obviously not worth that much, but it was for the cause. Maybe somebody will match that for Richard this time around?

My heart aches for Richard, and his family.

IMG_4283_zps0ulrzqzu.jpg

BIN $450

Or opening Bid $125

Subsequent bidding in $25 increments.

Auction ends this time tomorrow.

I will pay shipping .

All funds go directly to Richards family

Thanks to all those donating their time, and items.

As an Easter Egg Bonus, I will throw in a vial of pieces/ chips from many key books I have worked on. So you can own pieces of Tec 27, Action 1, Supes 1, Bat 1,Pep 22, AF 15, Action 7, Tec 31..etc..etc..they might be tiny, and brittle...but they are original!

wow that was like looking at one of those pictures then when you keep looking you see something else.....

You don't really want this Sharon :baiting:

$350

Sold!

PP Sharon in Richards behalf, and pass along your addy to me.

Thanks so much.

Kenny

I didn't get that at all, I got more of a "this is not the droid you are seeking" vibe;)

Sorry I had to beat you out for the book Sharon - :slapfight: (JK :foryou: )

Might see this book back up down the road for the next worthy cause, but I'm keeping the Easter Egg Bonus :banana: