• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED NM #98 CGC 9.8

15 posts in this topic

NM #98 CGC 9.8

There's a crack on the bottom back right corner. Doesn't effect the book at all and I've tried to price it fairly to accommodate. (Pics below).

$725 $685 plus shipping.

Paypal only please.

First :takeit: anywhere gets it. If anyone has an ASM #300 9.8 and they'd be interested in a cash plus trade deal, similarly let me know!

Thanks

Doesn't get any on Ebay at that price, that's for sure..

GLWTS!

Thanks, it's listed almost $100 under the 90 day GPA and only costs $12 to reholder. I might be better off reholdering and bumping up the price..

Doesn't get any on Ebay at that price, that's for sure..

GLWTS!

Thanks, it's listed almost $100 under the 90 day GPA and only costs $12 to reholder. I might be better off reholdering and bumping up the price..

Yeah you might. I already have my NM98 9.8 otherwise I would have been all over it.

I can't pull the trigger myself but a copy has been bid up to $965 with half a day to go in the ComicLink auctions and a copy is sitting at $770 with three days to go on E-Bay. His $685 definitely looks like a steal.