• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

After reading about Richard (Stormsurge) and what his family are going through, I thought I'd do what I could to help out. If you haven't seen his story, you can read about it here: Help Stormsurge Thread

So I'm going to list 11 pieces of original art here (possibly more if I got through my gallery further), each piece will be $200 $150 and if a piece sells, half of that $150 will go to Richard and his family. So if all 11 pieces go that's $825 to help them out.

Many of these will be Harley pieces from my Harley Quinn Project. These are all 11x17.

- An :takeit: in the thread gets the piece.

- No HOS or Probation members, please.

- Payment through PayPal (in the Stormsurge thread this is asked to be made as a gift, if you are not inclined to pay that way, please add 3% to cover fees

- Shipping is FREE in the US. If you aren't in the US, please PM me and we'll see what we can do to get the piece to you affordably.

Thanks!