• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George Hagenauer Con Appearances Apri l2015

1 post in this topic

It is insane but I'll be set up twice in Chicago in one week! This weekend is the Amazing Windy City Pulp con - one of the epicenters of the pulp and paperback art collecting field and with an art show (this year theme is HP Lovecraft and Street and Smith) which is always amazing. One year I walked in and there was Schoonovers cover painting for ERBS the Princess of Mars. I'll be set up and easily found there friday and Saturday April 17th and 18th - comic as well as illustration art is at the show- CFA APA meets Friday night .

It is at the Westin Lombard in Yorktown Center in Lombard- my favorite show of the year.

A week later I am at C2E2 at McCormack place for Friday and Saturday and maybe sunda y April 24th and 25th I'll be coming in probably a little late on the 24th (noon or so) Where as Windy City is relatively small - C2E2 is huge so I'll be part of the JHV booth #1117 in Gary Diederich's section

Hope to see folks there Best George Hagenauer