• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

24 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. :hi: I am reducing the prices on some books in this thread.........

Rules: First unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins. No HOS or Probation please. Shipping will be added at actual cost to the U.S or outside the U.S. Paypal only. On these books I will need quick payment please. Please PM me with any questions.

I have bought and sold a number of books on the board, so if you need references I am happy to provide you the names of some veteran board members. :) My kudos link is below.

Thanks. I agree, looks really nice in hand with gloss. Examined it this morning, there appears to be a very small tear in back cover that probably took the grade down, not sure though. If someone wants to see a picture just let me know. Hard to see, as it is only less than a quarter inch I believe.