• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Thanks for the purchases.

71 posts in this topic

That's all for this thread. Let me go back and see if anyone grabbed anything but if not - thanks for looking. Thread closes up tomorrow at lunch.

Whats with the slight discolouration on the front cover?

No sure. Could be slight sun bleaching. It doesn't look like actual staining in hand and I don't see any water damage on the inside cover. The scan actually makes it look worse then I saw when I graded it.

I wife just finished my new logo so I'm happy to change out my old logo. No more Mr Wolverine unfortunately:

1COOL-LOGO-WEB_zpsubmfuzwo.jpg

The new logo makes you less personable and more like a business. :( It is well designed though. She did a great job.

I wife just finished my new logo so I'm happy to change out my old logo. No more Mr Wolverine unfortunately:

1COOL-LOGO-WEB_zpsubmfuzwo.jpg

The new logo makes you less personable and more like a business. :( It is well designed though. She did a great job.

She is a graphic designer but she definitely went above and beyond for me. I want to have a logo if I want to start selling at Cons - exciting first step.