• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extensive Witchblade Collection - CGC and Raws - Lots of Limited Editions

14 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I am looking to sell my Witchblade collection as one big lot. If the entire lot does not sell then I would be open to breaking it up in smaller lots.

No sales to HOS or Probation members.

Payment via Paypal is the preferred but I would be happy to accept a money order or cashiers check.

Shipping of the lot can be done via USPS, UPS, or FedEx at the buyers request. It does not matter to me. Shipping will be exact cost. This is pretty much a long box full plus the slabs so shipping will not be cheap but much cheaper than if you were to try and piece a collection together like this.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. If you would like to get a more specific grade on certain books just let me know and I would be happy to do that.

The majority of the raw books range from NM- to NM/M. There is a very small percentage that might be lower but there are plenty of books in the collection that will grade out at 9.8's.

Thank you for looking!

I am asking $1200 plus shipping for everything.

I will start it off with all the slabs:

Witchblade #13 CGC 9.8

scan0168_zpszz4zf1z0.jpg

Witchblade #14 CGC 9.8

scan0169_zpslqrm7ddn.jpg

Witchblade #15 CGC 9.8

scan0170_zpsy2dvwyks.jpg

Witchblade #60 CGC 9.8

scan0171_zpssskco7yn.jpg

IMG_2740_zps79xqp3mf.jpg

Cyblade/Shi x2 - 1st appearance of Witchblade

Witchblade -

1/2 Wizard Edition

1/2 Wizard Edition Special Edition

Origin Special

1 x3

5 x3

6 x2

8 x2

9 Variant Cover

10 x2

IMG_2748_zpskuokv83c.jpg

76 x3 Explanation of this "Error" taken from the eBay auction. They explained it much better than I could. If sent for grading it will receive a Green Label.

Exclusive cover editions of both Witchblade #76 and Wanted #4 were produced for the 35th annual San Diego Comic Con in 2004 (from July 21st to 25th). Unfortunately a number of issues of Wanted #4 were produced with the outer cover art of Witchblade #76 (the inside cover and content was from Wanted #4). The plan was to produce 1,250 copies of Wanted #4 and 100 numbered copies of Witchblade #76 for the event but it appears that more than 100 copies of the hybrid comic were produced.

With manufacturing errors of this nature CGC always list the visible comic as the primary comic hence, in this case, the CGC title will be Witchblade #76 and beneath this it will state "Manufactured with Wanted #4 on the interior" on a green "qualified" label. This is regardless of the actual error, which in this case seems to have been Wanted #4 manufactured with the cover art from Witchblade #76.

80 ebay Exclusive 2004

83 Mega Con Exclusive Cover Limited to 1000 copeis

83 Wizard World Philadelphia 2007 Jay Company Limited Edition. Limited to 500 copies 250 digitally painted and 250 in Black and White. e.bas cover.

85 Wizard World Chicago 2007 Jay Company Limited Edition. Limited to 500. Silvestri Cover.

86 Wizard World Philadelphia 2006 Jay Company Limited Edition. Limited to 500. Turner Cover.

86 Adam Hughes Cover

89 x2 Jay Company Limited Edition. Limited to 500 copies. e.bas Cover.

91 x2 Wizard World Los Angles Jay Company Limited Edition. Limited to 500. e.bas Cover.

IMG_2751_zpsl8elhhcd.jpg

100 x2 Fantastic Realm Turner Gold Foil Limited Cover. Limited to 750.

100 Fantastic Realm Turner Blue Foil Limited Cover.

100 Fantastic Realm Turner Sketch Edition - Says Promotional Not For Sale

104 Wizard World Los Angles 2007 Limited to 500 copies

109 Graham Cracker Comics Limited Edition. Limited to 2000 copies

111 Wizard World Texas Limited to 1000 copies

116 Wizard World Los Angles Limited to 2000 copies

117 SDCC 2009 Jay Company Ice Cream Cover. Limited to 500 copies. Emily Warren Cover

118 Limited Convention Edition Cover B

118 Limited Convention Edition Sketch Edition

124 Cover C NYCC Edition

124 x2 Cover B Midtown Comics NYCC 2009

IMG_2754_zpsggfbuadt.jpg

125 x2 Cover D

125 Cover A

125 Cover B

125 x2 Fantastic Realm Exclusive Limited Edition. Limited to 1000 copies.

126 Cover D Calgary Comic Edition. Signed by Lance Briggs (Chicago Bears Linebacker). I won this in a charity auction.

131 Fantastic Realm Convention Exclusive Baltimore Comic Con

132 Cover C VA Comic Con Edition

132 Cover C Sketch Edition

135 x3 Fantastic Realm Convention Exclusive Cover C - J. Scott Campbell Cover

136 Cover B - Washington D.C. Comic Con

136 x2 Washington D.C. Comic Con Sketch Edition

138 Cover B - NYCC Edition

IMG_2758_zps5eq3ka56.jpg

IMG_2759_zpsyvwp2dx7.jpg

IMG_2760_zpsbnskyjlo.jpg

Witchblade 54 Black Cover Edition

Top Cow Convention Sketchbook Limited to 1000

Witchblade Convention Exclusive Limited to 500 copies x2

2006 Convention Variant Edition - e.bas Cover

Witchblade 75 SDCC Jay Company Limited Edition Virgin Cover - Limited to 100 copies

Witchblade 62 Convention Exclusive Limited to 500 copies

Darkness 10 School Girls Virgin Cover Limited to 100 copies (Witchblade on Cover) e.bas Cover.

Witchblade 114 Phoenix Con Limited to 500 copies. e.bas Cover

Witchblade 114 Phoenix Con Virgin Cover Limited to 100 copies. e.bas Cover

Witchblade 114 Phoenix Con Sketch Edition Limited to 100 copies. e.bas Cover

The Darkness Convention Exclusive Limited to 500 copies. e.bas Cover x2 copies.

Witchblade 111 Jay Company Bikini Variant

Witchblade 111 Jay Company Nude Variant Limited to 100 copies

Witchblade Cover Gallery Virgin Cover Limited to 100 copies

IMG_2763_zpsqggruuhi.jpg

Witchblade - Wizard 500 x2

America Entertainment Encore Edition

America Entertainment Exclusive Edition Spring Pinup

Queens of Halloween Ashcan

Witchblade/Devi NYCC Edition

Witchblade/Devi Emerald City Comicon Edition. e.bas Cover

Witchblade Demon #1 x3

Wolverine/Witchblade x2 Turner Cover

Witchblade/Wolverine #1 Signed by e.bas and Lance Briggs (The other comic I won in that charity auction)

Witchblade/Punisher #1 Lisner Cover

Medieval Spawn/Witchblade

Witchblade/Darkchylde - 1

Silver Surfer/Witchblade - 1/2 Wizard Edition x3

IMG_2764_zpsyoftw9rr.jpg

Witchblade/Destinys Child:

Weaselguy/Witchblade:

One Shot

Witchblade Collected Edition TPB's:

1 x2

Tales of the Witchblade Collected Editions TPB:

Witchblade Dark Minds: TPB

Witchblade Revelations: TPB

JLA/Witchblade: TPB

Wow, that is an overwhelming and beautiful collection. I'm curious as to how you'd individually price them as I think only a die-hard Witchblade fan would jump on this entire thing. Niche market and all.

Edit: GLWTS!! I want a Witchblade fan to come by and snatch this up. I don't know much about Witchblade but I love Tarot and Cavewoman so I live for those con exclusives of bigger indie comics. If it were one of those two series I'd be a bit more froggy ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I know it would take a die hard fan to want to purchase the whole lot so chances are I will have to break the lot up but I wanted to try and sell it as one lot first.

It is a great collection of books. The only problem is for someone like me that is a Turner fan and that's the title I remember when I saw on the shelves at a comic book store when I got back into comics already have many of the books plus some but are missing a few issues here and there.

I don't think many people are going to be new fans because there's no new artwork from Michael since he past away. One of the biggest tragedies to take someone while their young.