• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Box #2-Closed

36 posts in this topic

As part of my quest to pare down my collection, I have opened up another box which has not seen the light of day in years. These include some items that are not undergrounds per se but many are related. Some of these are the only copies I have owned in all my years of collecting.

Paypal ok, prefer to ony sell to US addresses, contact me prior to bidding if you are out of the states unless we have had a prior business relationship. Boxed media mail starts at $5.

Most items are adult oriented so you must be 18 years of age or older to buy from this thread.

This will be an interesting list of offerings, guaranteed!

All Stars #2, a very high quality fanzine that focused on undergrounds in this issue. Fantastic Rick Griffin cover. This book is one of the nicest ones I have ever seen, at least VF/NM+, hate to see this one go, priced at what I paid years ago.......................$100.

154556.jpg.78e1e5969f01c621c097d1b680ecaaae.jpg

In the early 70's, Marvel had the whacked out idea that they should be publishing undergrounds, so Comix Book was formed. hey published 3 issues before giving up. The last 2 issues were put out by Kitchen Sink.

Comix Book #3 F/VF copy..............................................$6.

Sold to heliosten

154557.jpg.3752bb7982164a7276ca8dcc30f26b10.jpg

The National Lampoon Encycopedia of Humor, 1973, Wrightson covr, all new material, IMO these oversized TPB's put out by the Lampoon are fabulous! This copy is in overall F/VF condition & is priced to sell at $15.

154559.jpg.2aea1c22025d612ed8e8158bb1ce0a9e.jpg

National Lampoon Comics, by far, the best of this group, if comix are your thing, F/VF.............................................$19.
:takeit: I'm buying this for the comix :blush:

In the early 70's, Marvel had the whacked out idea that they should be publishing undergrounds, so Comix Book was formed. hey published 3 issues before giving up. The last 2 issues were put out by Kitchen Sink.

:takeit:

(thumbs u

:takeit: