• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

H A L F - O F F SALE!!... CLOSED...

43 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

An opportunity to get a grail has come up and some of my bigger books have to go.

:news:

Thread closes at 5pm CST. I will be starting a new sales thread, with many new books at that time.

NEW BOOKS ADDED AT 50% OFF

FINAL PRICE DROPS MARKED IN RED. (or in black bold....

Most priced @ 50% off guide...

I'm happy to listen to offers...

As per usual, offers will be considered, but the first :takeit: wins over any pm negotiations (unless completed before the time stamp in the thread).

Shipping is a flat $8 for any number of books [/javascript:%20void(0)b], insurance is extra. Paypal is preferred, but MO and CC are accepted. Please, no Probies, Hall of Shamers, or Shady Characters. :blahblah:

Superman #21 - Ex-CGC 5.5 Restored (slight) - Guide is $450...I'll take $225 :takeit:

SOLD! Thanks!!! :whee:

Really nice book. It has a top staple pull and a small hole under the staple rear near the spine, and a small split on the bottom. Otherwise a solid well-presenting book. BTW, The pieces added are on the back, under the camera on the edge. Very small area and easily removed if you wanted to resub for a blue label.

Jo-Jo - 7B(#8) - 6.5 - Guide is $250...I'll take $125

SOLD! Thanks!:whee:

Nice book, only a 1/4" tear and nick front cover right. The top right cover has color wear, those aren't chews! Nice white pages, especially for a fox book. Only 2nd GGA cover in the series.

Strange Worlds #4 - 6.0 - Guide is $500....I'll take $450

SOLD!! :whee:

Classic and highly-desirable Wally Wood GGA cover (with implied nudity) ! This book is really nice except for the small hole on the spine and small piece lower right corner. It presents as an 8.0 easy, I knock it down harshly for the hole. One staple manufacture, holding. Nice white pages and glossy cover.

Classic and highly-desirable Wally Wood GGA cover (with implied nudity) ! This book is really nice except for the small hole on the spine and small piece lower right corner. It presents as an 8.0 easy, I knock it down harshly for the hole. One staple manufacture, holding. Nice white pages and glossy cover.

IMG_1229_zpscwvlpp8i.jpg

IMG_1232_zpstifgpyzh.jpg]

IMG_1228_zpsamd7o6i5.jpg

Take it.

Ken

Take it.

Ken

SOLD!! Thanks!! :whee:

Archie Annual #3 - 3.0-3.5 - Guide is $120...I'll take $60

Tape on the back cover as well as an angled cut on the back cover (lower) that goes through to the 2nd page. Starts 1/4" and finishes nil before the 1st page. The spine is in pretty decent shape and the rest of the book is sharp.

Scan-130616-0006_zps880eefa7.jpg

Scan-130616-0007_zpsc87302d7.jpg

Scan-130616-0005_zps5492d2a1.jpg

Strange Worlds #5 - 2.5...$250 $165* WITHDRAWN

*This is my only book not quite at half price...just can't do it. Buy it before I put it back in the box...

Another great classic GGA cover. Staples are popped and it has a fair amount of tape (Nicely done, all interior), but still very nice with great eye appeal. Really don't want to sell this one. Take it before I change my mind.