• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unbreakable

28 posts in this topic

I heard a lot of bad things about this movie from people who saw it when it was first released. When I finally saw it myself, I couldn't imagine what the hell they were talking about. I thought it was one of the best movies I've seen years. Went out the next day and picked up the DVD for my collection.

One of my top 3 favorite movies of all-time. I'm even planning on getting nice full sized replicas of the comic covers used in the film to display in my comic room.

16980983307_f8ed793106_c.jpg

17162480186_04a2f43a30_c.jpg

Wow- are these pics of the actual art used in the movie or did an artist recreate these from the movie?

I'm not entirely sure, I found them on a movie prop forum a few years back.

I'm pretty much at full saturation with Jackson, even though this was one of his better movies.....maybe he'll star in Star Wars as his grandson.

Roger, Roger

It so weird.

I predicted his career (Goodfellas, Coming To America, etc) was over in '93 with National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1.

I was way off.

He slowly became the Gene Hackman of the 21st century. lol