• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

BATMAN #3 CGC VF 7.5 1940 1st Catwoman as a costumed villaness, 1st ever costumed villaness in the entire history of comics, 75 years ago! Super sharp and attractive beauty. Only has Slight (p) Small color touch, reinforced. I have an e-mail from Matt Nelson saying this is an excellent candidate for restoration removal with fairly minor expected affect to the grade (if that is your goal). However, this book has only very slight resto, looks amazing, and is great as is IMO. Batman #3 rarely turns up anywhere near this nice of condition and you won't have to mortgage your house for this one! I can try to get a better scan/picture up later if someone really wants, but you won't be disappointed with how nice it looks up close in your hands and no the dot or two of pro touch is not even visible to the human eye!

I have dropped the price one final time (several hundred below what I had originally listed it for)....... Final Blow Out Sale Price Drop...$2,875 with Free USPS Registered/Insured Mail! (About a $40 Cost to me) Paypal or Cashiers Check are great, short time payments possible if you PM me your situation. If you are interested, please get back to me by sometime tonight, or it will be closed and salted away back in my collection late before I go to bed otherwise.

My Kudos Thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=8437644&Searchpage=1&Main=372053&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post8437644

154655.jpg.24d19a5c7e2cfc62d6b788b45372f697.jpg

154656.jpg.d8763d79dc10d564733b28982e8fed6e.jpg