• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my FF Annual #2

27 posts in this topic

Any more opinions...

Thanks for your input Aces and Stronguy. I was leaning towards a 9.0 when I put it in mylar years ago, but agree that is likely too optimistic and 8.5 is more realistic.

Is this CGC worthy?

No right corner crease, just the light wear as can be seen on the scan.

I guess it's one of a list of books that I'm going to send off.

I need to join the collectors society to get those three free express submissions.

No right corner crease, just the light wear as can be seen on the scan.

I guess it's one of a list of books that I'm going to send off.

I need to join the collectors society to get those three free express submissions.

thumbsup2.gif

What's the cut-off on whether to grade or not to grade typically. burntboy indicated 8.0 is a toss-up?

I assume it varies for modern, bronze, silver and gold.

Any opinions on this?

I would say an 8.0 for this book.

For BA, it's 9.4 and higher.

For MA, it's 9.6 and higher.

For GA and SA, it really depends on the scrarcity and demand of the issue (is it an early key?, etc)

Oh, you asked Burntboy. sorry.gif

No I think Im in there as well David, what looks to be a lot of non-color breakers on the back cover is the compelling factor in this book for me. Even though the corners look sharp. I say its a VF (8.0) all the way.

I actually thik I looked harder at this book than I did the one for Nikos grading contest. tonofbricks.gif

I would slab this particular book down to a 7.0 sumo.gif

I hate to be the lone hater here, but I think you've got a 7.5, 8.0 max 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What makes you say that? He sent me an enlarged scan and I still don't see any large creases.

Please send me the large scans to look at - gotta run!