• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highgradecomics.com upgrade feedback please

63 posts in this topic

Just a quick note thanking Bob as always for his great selection and service. I've enjoyed his new site upgrade from both a buyer and seller (in fact I was the first person to sell a book with his new upgrade), and recommend him IMMEDIATELY to all as an excellent source of both accurately graded raw and certified collectibles and as a venue for selling. Just don't BIN the BA horror please. (hehe)

Bob, any other planned activities or updates to the site?

Thanks,

Sterling

For the person(s) who feel that my new collection is cluttering up the New arrivals page I've implemented a new feature to the New Arrivals section.

You can now filter down to 1/7/15/30 days.

Hope that helps clear up the clutter.

Bob

For the person(s) who feel that my new collection is cluttering up the New arrivals page I've implemented a new feature to the New Arrivals section.

You can now filter down to 1/7/15/30 days.

Hope that helps clear up the clutter.

Bob

More kudos to Bob. His grading has always been dead on to me and he answers my questions in a timely manner. He is working with me right now on some books that I would not be able to afford all at once, and for that I thank him. Good grading sellers who work with me will always have my future business as I am big on the loyalty factor. Thanks Bob! Now with that said, keep finding me high grade Avengers. wink.gif

Scott