• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Thought i'd see if anyone here was interested before relisting on eBay. Would like to get $6,000 $5,500 for it but open to offers. Time payments also considered (12-months max). No trades. I'll throw in a bunch of other extra non-walking dead stuff as well.

Here is link to original listing:

Walking Dead Full Run

From eBay listing:

#1 - CGC 9.6

#2 - CGC 9.6

#3 - CGC 9.8

#4 - CGC 9.8

#5 - CGC 9.8

#6 - CGC 9.6

#7 - CGC 9.8

#8 - CGC 9.8

#9-18 NM/NM+

#19 - CGC 9.6

#20-26 NM/NM+

#27 - CGC 9.6

#28-47 NM/NM+

#48 - CGC 9.6

#49-52 NM/NM+

#53 - CGC 9.8

#54-127 (excluding 126) - NM/NM+

Other key issues in there include #75 variant (#1 cover homage) and the #100 B&W 1:200 Variant

All raw comics are NM or better in my opinion. All comics were hand selected to find the best quality issue. I make no guarantee on grades but I would be shocked if any issue graded less than 9.4. I was planning on sending all issues to CGC to have a complete graded run, but life got in the way. This is an amazing collection for any Walking Dead fan.

I can take pictures of individual issues if you'd like. Serious buyers only. Low or 0 feedback buyers please contact first. Shipping insured and signature guaranteed obviously. Please contact with any questions!