• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHOTOBUCKET FORMAT CHANGE??!!

31 posts in this topic

I can't seem to find the organize button so I can view my whole album on one page like before.

Now, I have to go through each page to select each image for posting.

Am I missing it somewhere?

That's the button I was talking about (I called it 'sort')

I think they might have gotten rid of that option and opted for this one. Probably because they felt it was easier for mobile use.

Doesn't make it easier for everyone if they have to go through 20 pages to pick out the photos they want to post.

x100000000000

Also, has anyone been having issues with edits taking/saving?

The other day I uploaded a bunch of stuff to a folder. I had some image rotations to do. Went thru and did them all, saved new and replaced original. Left to do some other stuff. Go back the next hour/day and some of the edits remained and some were the original sideway image. :frustrated:

I can't seem to find the organize button so I can view my whole album on one page like before.

Now, I have to go through each page to select each image for posting.

Am I missing it somewhere?

That's the button I was talking about (I called it 'sort')

I think they might have gotten rid of that option and opted for this one. Probably because they felt it was easier for mobile use.

Doesn't make it easier for everyone if they have to go through 20 pages to pick out the photos they want to post.

Hey, I didn't say they were right.

I miss that one, too. I just started using sub albums, less pages.

I just started having a sub-folders and its made it a lot easier. I found making folders for each letter or a few letters helped me quickly upload the scans into the right sub folders.

So did we definitely lose the ability to sort so all pics show on one page? Aside from creating sub-albums is there no way around this?

I seem to remember they did this once before but the added that button back...probably after a lot of negative feedback. Maybe we need to bombard them with requests to bring the button back?

If you place a check an image, or more than 1, your choices appear in blue at the bottom. What's easier is, you don't have to change screens.

Don't feel bad, I was going back and forth for about 20 minutes trying to figure out what changed. It wasn't until I saw that Mike LIKED it and I looked again that I saw it.

I agree, they need to provide instructions, because not only women, but REAL MEN;) will read them;) :foryou:

Got it figured out...think I needed sleep as well... lol

My sub folder for my yearly purchases are quite big. I really don't want to do a monthly one.

Their answer to my question didn't answer it as per usual so I had to send a follow up.

My sub folder for my yearly purchases are quite big. I really don't want to do a monthly one.

Their answer to my question didn't answer it as per usual so I had to send a follow up.

Stop buying junk. Problem solved.

Stop buying junk. Problem solved.

True dat. Did you see the junk and X-creMent he's been posting in CG?

I guess posting 50 copies of Moon Knight 1 is kewl to some.

Me too. I cut and pasted below the final answer from Photobucket support:

Apr 24, 3:44 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately, the "view all" option was removed with the new organize mode update. I will forward that feedback to the product manager in charge of that feature, and hopefully we will see that feature added back in soon.

Thank you,

Danny@Photobucket Support