• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil Sequel?

12 posts in this topic

Anyone know if there's going to be a follow up to DD? I've heard rumours about a posible Electra flick, but nothing about Affleck etc signing up to do aother movie.

is the film raking in enough cash to warrant another one?

From a Marvel press release:

The hidden clues to the biggest mystery in the blockbuster film DAREDEVIL have been revealed: Elektra lives! With audiences clamoring for more of the female warrior, Twentieth Century Fox and Regency Enterprises today announced that, in addition to a DAREDEVIL sequel, they are moving forward with a new event film based on the Elektra character.

The new ELEKTRA story will be set after the events depicted in DAREDEVIL. Jennifer Garner will reprise the role she brought to life in that film, and -script development will begin immediately.

Elektra first appeared in "Daredevil" comics in 1980 with words and art by comics legend Frank Miller. The character is the daughter of powerful and rich Greek business tycoon Nikolas Natchios and the girlfriend of Matt Murdock / Daredevil. Although she possesses no superhuman abilities, Elektra is a consummate practitioner of the martial arts, and wields a pair of three-pronged daggers, or sai.

better hold on to your DD 168's folks

Heh heh...I know my copy's not going anywhere. And, after reading the movie news, I also don't feel so queasy about paying so much for that Greg Horn Elektra artwork yesterday! shocked.gif

Gene