• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tysons Corner, VA Show - Sun, Feb 13, 2005

1 post in this topic

Though this show is no longer actually in Tysons Corner, most of us know it by this time. I suppose we should now call it the "Firehouse Show"!

In any event, there was some discussion on earlier threads about having those of us in the DC area getting together for lunch/drinks at the show (especially to discuss Golden Age books; hence, why I have posted this item here as well). Having previously been a volunteer fireman I can venture to guess the Firehouse does not have a restaurant as did the former location. So unless we are willing to meet around the fold-up table that will probably be selling donuts and coffee, we will need to go elsewhere.

Thus, if anyone is interested in meeting, lets try to plan something. Also, if anyone knows the area around the Firehouse, perhaps they can suggest a place to meet. I would suggest around 12:30 or 1 pm as a meeting time, but I am open to suggestion.

Mark

Esquirecomics.com