• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ML2k's small C2E2 Exclusives Sale

19 posts in this topic

A quick sales thread with some 2015 C2E2 exclusives. I live by the convention center and have a 3-day pass, so I should be able to pick up more books throughout the week if needed.

This will be a small sales thread. It seems like this year there were issues with every print run on all the exclusives. As always, I picked out the best books available.

Since I'm home, I was able to take some nice scans of the books. Back covers available upon request.

Here be the :rulez:

1) No Probies or HOShamers

2) Payment via PayPal is highly preferred.

3) Unconditional :takeit: wins, but I'll try to respond to PMs quickly.

4) Upcharge of $2 per book for any Packers fans

$6 unlimited boxed shipping! Books will be packed securely.

I'm more than happy to ship Internationally. Just PM me for a quote. All international shipping will be done via USPS.

3-Day Pass - $30 FREE!!!

Can be picked up on the show floor around noon CT.

Here's the deal, I came across an extra 3-day pass that, at the last minute, a buddy of mine can no longer use. This can be picked up at the show, but I may not be on the floor until the afternoon on Saturday. If you would prefer to pick up early in the morning in the suburbs (Lockport/Orland area) that would work for me as well.

Batgirl #40 C2E2 Exclusive NM (Copy A)

$16

(small NCB spine tick on BC. Kicking myself for not catching it in my screen, but now the book is cheaper for whoever buys it)

Same deal as the Harley books, but even more issues. Many of these had small bindery tears in the upper left corner, and the majority of the books had a yellow ink line running horizontally across the book under "The New 52!" by Batgirl's shoulder. Again, I picked out the best copies I could find (ones without the ink issues or tears).

batgirl40_c2e2_a.jpg

Can you get any Star Wars #1 Sketch Action Figure covers?

Sorry, this guy will not be getting any of my business with the he's pulling.

Been looking for someone on the board to offer the Kaptara exclusive, but no luck as of yet.

I asked to go through a box of these on Friday to pick out some decent copies. They refused. Maybe I went at the wrong time. (shrug) I never went back.

However, PM sent.

Been looking for someone on the board to offer the Kaptara exclusive, but no luck as of yet.

Could you enlighten me? I'm curious, you can pm me if you don't mind.

Could you enlighten me? I'm curious, you can pm me if you don't mind.

Maybe Meeklo was talking about the Star Wars #1 sketch cover, not the action figure variant. If so, I just didn't pick any of those up since they weren't C2E2 exclusives, have been out for months, and are readily available on eBay for the same price ($25).

If talking about the #4 Action figure variant, you can see what all the hoopla is about in the C2E2 event thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7640031&nt=24&fpart=16