• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kapzilla's c2e2 thread Closed/Invoices out. Thanks PM me if i missed you

40 posts in this topic

Where are you taking these pics? lol

If you're on the floor, don't forget to accidentally include that cosplayer (famous cosplayer?) in the pink from yesterday.

:cloud9:

that was ridiculous

Where are you taking these pics? lol

If you're on the floor, don't forget to accidentally include that cosplayer (famous cosplayer?) in the pink from yesterday.

Haha I'll try to include increasingly sexuall provocative pics just for you. I must've miss whoever youre talking about tho unfortunately

If anyone's interested this is my Dragotta sketch (not for sale) and a big thanks to Felix/nexus. He and everyone he represents are great, I had high hopes for this sketch and Nick hit my high hopes times 1000.

<a  href=IMG_20150425_183725_zpsouth17vq.jpg' alt

If you buy boh ravenous covers it is $25, first two people to buy will receive the ashcan for free

Shipping is extra, check my first post

This is a good deal! I read the ashcan while waiting in line and went back to buy the variant. Went to get a witness, unpackaged the book and found a flaw. I sent the witness home and after finding an adequate replacement, the writer John Ullea, walked over to the booth so I wouldn't have to get the witness again.