• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spine Color Break, whats it mean?

25 posts in this topic

Zip, you know I wasn't referring to your zipness hail.gif Oh and btw, what part were you 893naughty-thumb.gifing?

I was 893naughty-thumb.gif you being mean to the newbie (calling him illiterate)! Not nice! 893naughty-thumb.gif

tongue.gifgrin.gif

Oh, OK I thought you were 893naughty-thumb.gifing my aversion to moderns! 27_laughing.gif

I hope he knows I was stooges.gif If not, 893censored-thumb.gif him insane.gif

blush.gif

The white up the very spine you are talking about is more common on modern books.

In my experience, the highest grade it will get from CGC is 9.6.

If it's bad, perhaps a bit lower. gossip.gif

On 2/9/2005 at 2:06 PM, divad said:

Yes, but I can't help it if he's illiterate. The description he gives doesn't sound like what the modern wimps refer to as "spine crack". Frankly, I couldn't give a rat's about any book after 1975 . . . sumo.gif

funny I could not give a rats about any book before 1975 you must be old as hell lol just kidding, but really you guys need to open your little minds I have a book from 2017 worth 3k and 2012 worth 6k so don't on modern books cause your set in your ways.. I love all books if they are good period!