• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Label - "From the Collection of _________"

54 posts in this topic

Is this something new, or have they always done this.

It's obviously different than a pedigree, and I have seen Auction Houses sell books proclaiming the previous ownership, but I don't think I've seen a label quite like this.

RADEFA342015423_132253.jpg

They don't do it often.....and only for those with some notoriety. Joe and Nadia work for Heritage now, but they've been involved with the high end market for many years. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was under the impression you could do ask for the "From the collection of" designations for a fee. I have never inquired, but it would be kinda cool to have your collection graded that way.

I was under the impression you could do ask for the "From the collection of" designations for a fee. I have never inquired, but it would be kinda cool to have your collection graded that way.

Yes, that would be awesome... Detectives Comics 27 CGC 9.8 White Blue label...

"From the collection of musicmeta". So Nice!!! lol

No doubt.

It would be awesome.

I can see a whole thing starting where people say put 'from the collection of Stan Lee' or 'from the collection of steven hawking'.

I wonder if you could get them relabeled like that on a straight label correction instead of paying for grading all over again.

Once I do not think I can improve my ASM set any more, I think that would be kind of cool to have them relabeled as part of the "Buzzetta" collection.

I would assume you have to prove it's originality at some point if you are saying it is from celebrity.

If I am submitting it... at one point it was part of my collection....

hmmmm hmmmmm ?

coolmoviecaps-caddyshack-235963.jpg