• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH Contest : Round 1

40 posts in this topic

The drama built into that movie and the moral attitudes raised in addition to the questions make it one of the finest films I can remember. As a Western, it's sort of the anti Western.

I just notices your sig line: I love that line! Helluva thing......

Million Dollar Baby is sort of a sequel in the relationship of Clint and Morgan...

Yeah.. but man.. I guess since it is a thinking mans western.. the ending has all the more impact when he goes postal on everybody.

Ze-

"You be William Munny, Killer of women and children!"

"I reckon Ive killed everything whats walked or crawled..."

"Misfire!!!!!"

"So the duck, he says:...."

Wow, 9.4 confused.gif was that a stain on the left edge of the back cover??? At about the middle. I guess I should have taken more time and consulted my grading guide, but with what I thought was a stain and the corners , I thought no way is that a 9.4. Good luck in the second round Jayman. Now sell me some horror books. sumo.gif

Wow, 9.4 confused.gif was that a stain on the left edge of the back cover??? At about the middle. I guess I should have taken more time and consulted my grading guide, but with what I thought was a stain and the corners , I thought no way is that a 9.4. Good luck in the second round Jayman. Now sell me some horror books. sumo.gif

It is a chip out of the left edge. I think 9.4 was awfully generous for that book too. foreheadslap.gif

893whatthe.gif... mad.gif.... Christo_pull_hair.gif... thumbsup2.gif

I guessed 9.2 because of the LRC ...nice book nikos... hail.gif

That's a 9.4 baby! acclaim.gif

Boy, I was "this close" to going 9.2. crazy.gif

Not too much to sell above F/VF range I'm afraid, thanks for the good luck but I'm thinking I'll be joining you on the bench soon enough! Btw, I'm guessing your grade was 9.0?