• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Grader Notes

195 posts in this topic

Interesting. They're not there on most of my modern submissions, not for 9.6s and 9.8s.

I don't believe that most moderns have ever had notes, especially for 9.6's and 9.8's.

I remember checking on some moderns, years ago, asking why they got 9.6's and there were never any notes.

This thread is very confusing…do you mean that grader's notes are now free?

As in, I don't have to pay for them? With money?

I can go to my collection and see them…free of charge?

No dinero?

No graders notes are NOT free.

If you (MEEKLO) sends books to CGC via your account, once they are shipped back to you, you can log into your account and see the notes. However if you (MEEKLO) are trying to buy a book on ebay and want to know the notes better open your wallet.

No graders notes are NOT free.

If you (MEEKLO) sends books to CGC via your account, once they are shipped back to you, you can log into your account and see the notes. However if you (MEEKLO) are trying to buy a book on ebay and want to know the notes better open your wallet.

Aw….yeah…I can see them on my most recent submission.

Competition is a grand thing.

Anyone who thinks this happened because of "competition" is a gullible fool.

CGC just has a big heart.

Thanks for your inquiry. We are happy to confirm that we do not, in fact, possess a large heart, if only even in a symbolic manner due to our soulless corporate existence.

Thanks for your inquiry. We are happy to confirm that we do not, in fact, possess a large heart, if only even in a symbolic manner due to our soulless corporate existence.

Glad you piped in. When are you going to start paying me royalties on revenues generated from the sale of notes created through the process of grading books which I submitted and paid for?

Glad you piped in. When are you going to start paying me royalties on revenues generated from the sale of notes created through the process of grading books which I submitted and paid for?

Thanks for your inquiry. Please refer to our earlier statement confirming the lack of such an organ.

Good !

When it came to notes that was all I ever wanted - I should see some evidence that the service I paid for was rendered. I will take a look later.

Sounds like a job for an altruistic, tech-minded boardie for a self-submitted grader notes database.
LMK when you get your cease and desist letter from CGC.

But ... if you plan on submitting at least 9 modern books throughout the year & aren't going through a dealer account, there's really no reason not to buy a Premium membership now - with the $150 grading credit, you're basically getting the premium perks (blue label discount, tracking, graders' notes) for free.