• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uh oh! FF movie release delayed...

24 posts in this topic

I think it's smart for them to move the date.

Opening a week after War of the Worlds will doom this movie straight out of the gates. (No pun intended.) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don 't you mean opening the week of WOTW?

Opening a week later will give the movie breathing space and less competition...

Jim

Maybe they realized:

1) The film sucks.

2) The Dark Angel wasn't right for the part of Suzie.

and 3) The Thing costume was all wrong.

How can you say (1) and (2) without seeing it first?

As for (3), he looks a lot like the Thing Kirby drew in the early days. He didn't get his "rock"-like skin until later.

lynch mob out already on this movie. I would like to think about giving it a chance since I am the eternal optimist!

Davidking623

i'm with you here, David. thumbsup2.gif

i hope the flick's very good so i can remind some of these naysayers that it was a wee bit early to start slamming the film.........

and i think they were pretty smart to avoid War of the Worlds. i'd agree with Nearmint and wait yet another week...........so they might be able to knock that flick from it's likely perch...............