• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver Age for sale/trade

19 posts in this topic

Got a few books up for sale trade;

All of the Iron Mans have sold! yay.gifyay.gif

Everything else is still up for grabs.

Iron Man

2 f- $25 link

3 vf-/vf $35 link

4 vf-/vf $30 link

5 vf-/vf $30 link

6 vf $25 link

X-Men

32 vf $40 link

100 vf $60 link

Tales of Suspense

49 vg/f $100 link

Ill add links in a little bit.

Also, the more you buy, the better the discounts get poke2.gif

It, and a few others poke2.gif could easily follow in #'s 8 and 9's footsteps right on up to the great country of Canada.

BTW Peter, i got your books in the mail today, not yesterday. I had the books in a US priority box and they would not let me send it to Canada, so I ahd to repackage. Hope it gets there ok, lmk when it gets there,

Arex

It, and a few others poke2.gif could easily follow in #'s 8 and 9's footsteps right on up to the great country of Canada. acclaim.gif

hi.gif

BTW Peter, i got your books in the mail today, not yesterday. boo.gifstooges.gif I had the books in a US priority box and they would not let me send it to Canada, so I ahd to repackage. Hope it gets there ok, lmk when it gets there,

Arex

thumbsup2.gif

So many books I want. tongue.gif I have my eye on some Thor's but I can't tell you about them right now because I'd have to snuff you out before you could get your hands on them.

It, and a few others poke2.gif could easily follow in #'s 8 and 9's footsteps right on up to the great country of Canada. acclaim.gif

hi.gif

BTW Peter, i got your books in the mail today, not yesterday. boo.gifstooges.gif I had the books in a US priority box and they would not let me send it to Canada, so I ahd to repackage. Hope it gets there ok, lmk when it gets there,

Arex

thumbsup2.gif

So many books I want. tongue.gif I have my eye on some Thor's but I can't tell you about them right now because I'd have to snuff you out before you could get your hands on them.

Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Good luck on them, im starting to use Ebay again some. Now I am much more informed about how to go about checking scans, asking for bigger scans, and paying much less than I used to. I picked up a vf-/vf copy of 145 and 156 last week. They were advertised as vf+ and vf/nm, only paid $10 each for them, so no harm. I can always upgrade and sell the ones i had, maybe for a little more than I had in them. confused-smiley-013.gif