• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane! CGC Spring Signing! Deadline-May 20th! Stan+Todd May 12th!

26 posts in this topic

photo22_zpsee6d9935.jpg

All prices and details can be found at our homepage www.NYComics.us

Todd McFarlane Autograph Fee= $50

Our Modern Mail In CGC SS Rate= $40

Do you want to add Stan? That has a Deadline of May 12th!

We will be with Stan at ACBC (Atlantic City Boardwalk Con)

CCboXubWgAAWmrr_zpshd0id7h6.jpg

logo_zps3xnyra7s.png

You can drop off McFarlane Books there!

You can meet Stan, get your books signed yourself and then leave them with us to add McFarlane!

Stan Lee Autograph Fee= $75

ASM 300 9.6 and 9.8 Copies will be treated as Standard Tier Books!

(A current 9.6 is going for $380)

Dealers! Want to Submit Under Your Own Account? = 50 Book Minimum + Fully Prepped with Paperwork.

Please Stay Tuned as we hope to make another additional announcement to this signing! :)

Here are some pics from our last signing in November! I might add that it was a fantastic success, Todd is great and spends time trying to always pick the best color and placement possible. We are all very lucky to have setup a Spring Signing and I know that I am personally thrilled about getting a bunch of books done. Email me for a quote or email me with any questions at NYComics@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Sean

photo4_zps12fff3c8.jpg

B1xRpAWCAAEoZP0_zps6inrt28r.jpg

can the todd sig be mixed with other sigs from atlantic city? Like if a person wanted to send in Hulk 340 for Peter David and Todd Mac?

Awesome. I will prep a large burlap sack with a $ on the side and send it to you guys!

Very pumped - missed last years so I'm in for several books on this one.

Okay..........excellent............I was waiting to announce this one. :) We are thrilled to have setup a signing with David Michelinie for our first time.

IF YOU ARE A MARVEL FAN THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN MAKE SOME AWESOME MULTI SIG BOOKS THIS TIME AROUND!

We are offering Michelinie for-$15

We can do double or triple signed Spidermans- McFarlane/Michelinie/Lee

We can do double or triple signed Iron Mans- Michelinie/Bob Layton (At ACBC!)/Lee

DO NOT- Miss this chance. It is extremely rare for you to see all of these Masters on the same convention guest list.

We are literally flying to Arizona and back for Todd, driving 4hrs south and back for David, and driving another 3.5 hrs and back for Bob Layton at ACBC!

Michelinie- $15

Lee- $75

Layton- $10

We will have fresh markers and will be ready to rock! Bring on the books! Email me for a quote at NYComics@gmail.com or go to www.NYComics.us

imgres_zpsqs8putrj.jpg

Marvel Comics-

Among Michelinie's best-known work are his two runs on Iron Man with co-plotter (and inker) Bob Layton,[9] in the late 1970s and early 1980s which introduced the character's serious problem with alcoholism and his specialized power armor variants. He introduced two of Stark's closest comrades, Bethany Cabe[10] and Jim Rhodes[11] as well as new enmities with Justin Hammer[12] and Doctor Doom. His most noted cliffhanger was when Tony Stark was thrown out of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s helicarrier and had to don his armor completely to use its flight function before he hit the ground. After leaving the title in 1981, Michelinie reunited with Layton on the book late in 1986, and along with penciller M. D. Bright, closed out preceding writer Dennis O'Neil's Advanced Idea Mechanics arc and launched the Armor Wars,during this time he and Layton introduced the Ghost.[13] Michelinie left Iron Man again after issue #250, closing his second collaboration with Layton with a sequel to their Iron Man-Doctor Doom time travel episode from issues #149-150.

Michelinie was one of writers of The Avengers from 1978 to 1982 and worked with artists John Byrne and George Pérez.[2] Michelinie and Pérez created the Taskmaster in The Avengers #195 (May 1980).[14]

From 1987 to 1994, Michelinie wrote the The Amazing Spider-Man series which featured the art of Todd McFarlane, Erik Larsen, and Mark Bagley, while introducing the supervillains Venom in issue #298 (March 1988)[15] and Carnage in #361 (April 1992).[16] Michelinie had planned to introduce Venom earlier and included a "teaser" scene in Web of Spider-Man #18, in which Peter Parker is pushed by an offscreen Venom into the path of an oncoming train, the symbiote being immune to Spider-Man's "spider sense" that would have normally warned him of the attack. This was the first of what was to be several clues leading to the reveal of Venom. Michelinie left Web of Spider-Man shortly after and was not able to continue the introduction of Venom until his time of writing The Amazing Spider-Man.

So now we can go ahead and pair up a sweet Todd McFarlane autograph with either David Michelinie on his Spiderman Run or with Peter David on his Incredible Hulk Run!

Too Good to be true!

Add Stan= +$75 or $100(Standard+ExpressTiers)

creators_inset_Peter-David_zpscga3we8r.jpg

Peter David- $15

imgres_zpsqs8putrj.jpg

David Michelinie $15

I hope everyone is getting their books ready.......

Michelinie McFarlane

Peter David McFarlane

I know I have some sweet Hulks and ASM's to do.

We are also having Stan sign first at ACBC so that way we do not get any sigs on top of sigs hopefully. lol

Extending Deadline until the end of the week!

We also are taking Stan subs as well for this event until the end of the week.

As you all know Stan Cancelled ACBC so we are getting him later this month.

I am going Paint Pen Shopping!!!!!! whoooo McFarlane Michelinie Stan!!!!!!

I got my Peter David Hulks signed to at ACBC. A few of you sent in some nice ones as well.