• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Strict grader"?

7 posts in this topic

This guy calls himself a strict grader. Check out the top left corner, and the crease along the top right corner. I hardly think this is VF.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35751&item=6510691712&rd=1

My favorite is this: "OTHERS MIGHT GRADE THIS BOOK HIGHER, BUT I WILL NOT."

This is not really the thread to talk about eBay listings - complain on the marketplace makepoint.gif

Definitely not a VF, and perhaps not even a FN (ACES!) but still an issue I'll take in any grade. cloud9.gif

He won't hit his reserve 893whatthe.gif I'd give him $25 for the book though . . . in a NY minute!

not even close to an 8.0! Hah! My X-men 38 "beater" would also qualify as a VF according to that seller...

X-Men #38 doesn't hold a candle to this book (beater or otherwise!) makepoint.gif

gossip.gifeven without the shocked Robin 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

This is not really the thread to talk about eBay listings - complain on the marketplace makepoint.gif

You know, I thought about what thread to post it in, and decided it was more about grading than the marketplace. I think of that area for people buying or selling, and this listing is not mine. I just wanted an opinion on the grade. A double-check to see if I'm off the mark. Alas, I decided no one would really care, or at least take the time to mention it. thumbsup2.gif