• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Silver Age Daredevil Collection - RECAP p.21 - THREAD CLOSED

221 posts in this topic

Offering up my raw Daredevil Silver Age collection (with just a couple bronze thrown in at the end). It'll be basically the entire SA run, minus the #1 (sold a couple months ago), #6, #7 (keeping for posterity), and a couple other random issues down the line.

I've built this collection over time, and I'm not in a rush to sell them...those that don't sell, I'll put 'em back in the boxes and try again on down the line. I'm going to try to go straight to the punch with the pricing...of course, I could list them for 10% more $$ and then offer a 10% discount, but that's just a waste of time. Always happy to discuss them via PM if you think I'm off.

I'll add books as time permits, and then invoice once I've put all the books out there. If you buy something and want to check out before I'm done listing books, let me know. It'll take me a bit of time to get all the books listed...probably 100 or so in all.

- Rules:

• No PL/HOS members, or any other "undesirable" characters at my judgment. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp. Don't assume that a book is yours until I confirm;
  • In PMs, a book is taken as of the instant that terms have been agreed to by both me and the buyer. I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible;
  • If time is needed for a particular PM discussion/negotiation to play out, I may put a book ON HOLD in the thread; my definition of ON HOLD is that the book is not available for purchase by anyone else until the books comes OFF HOLD...therefore, I'll ignore any thread posts or PMs related to a book ON HOLD until the book comes OFF HOLD (i.e., there's no "queuing up" for a held book); in other words, if discussions break down on a held book, I'll post OFF HOLD in the thread, and then we'll start again from there.

- Payment: I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders.

- Shipping:

• USA: shipping via priority mail, $5 for up to 5 books (bomb-proof flat rate envelope), $10 or actual cost (whichever is less) for 6 or more books (bomb-proof flat rate box)
  • Canada, UK or Australia: we'll figure incremental shipping charges for boxed trackable shipping (either first class or priority mail international, depending on package value and destination); please don't ask me to understate value on customs forms
  • other international destinations, my apologies

- Returns: 100% happiness guarantee - if you don't like your books for any reason, return them to me as purchased for a full refund within a reasonable time frame.

All books are complete with covers and centerfolds attached at both staples with no known restoration, unless otherwise noted.

For what it's worth, you can check out my kudos thread HERE

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Ed

Thought about going in reverse order, but...nah...lets just start with the yellow suits...

Daredevil #2, FN/VF 7.0, $300 SOLD VIA PM

spine stress accum; few small stains leading edge bc (see below); small diag. cb crease URFC tip;

th_dd2_f_zpsaf194cda.jpgth_dd2_r_zpscc02f8f2.jpg

Photo of the stains I'm referring to...they're tiny...

th_dd2_ic.jpg