• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTT "willow" page for... huh... another "willow" page! XD

5 posts in this topic

I know it sounds weird, but let me explain :)

As some of you know (and some other suffered), I've spent a looong time looking for a page from Bob Hall's "Willow". Well, I finally got one (link below).

I think that it's good page; some panels are nice, it features some of the main characters (willow, sorsha, raziel, bavmorda, a wargo...) and if it was to stay on my personal collection, I'd be happy with it. BUT... This is meant to be a birthday gift for my brother. And his fav character is madmardigan. Hell yeah. The only one who's not on this page! xD

Long story short; if you have a page from this comic that features madmardigan and you feel like trading, drop me a line, please. I'll add some $$$ to the deal (amount will depend on your page).

I got less than 2 months until the birthday, so if nothing better shows up he'll have to do with this one. He'll love it anyway, of course... but you know... got so close to make it perfect!

here's the page:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1223933

thanks for reading!

Hey Doc. A friend from comicart-l told me about someone who used to have one. I contacted him, but he had sold it years ago... So I asked if he could forward my contact info to the buyer. Two more people after that one (and dozens of emails!) i reached the owner.

He didn't want to sell, but fortunately I had a page he loved and we could arrange a trade + cash deal. I totally overpaid it though. But you know... These are worth whatever you're ready to pay :)

I'm still on time to get this, so here's one last try!

If you have a "Willow" page (featuring Madmardigan) and you want to earn a nice fistful of ugly money... and STILL keep a great (maybe better!) "Willow" page on your collection, drop me a line at marcsansrius (at) yahoo.com

C'moooon, help me out! xD

Thanks!