• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

24 posts in this topic

Hello all. I'm selling a small set of books this lunch hour. I still have not shipped out my last batch of books (hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow) so I can add any of these to a previous order for no shipping charge. New purchases will have a postage charge of $5 within the US and international shipments will be at cost. No HOS or Pl members and the first buy it via time stamp wins the book regardless if its in a PM or in the thread. These books are entirely separate from the ongoing consignment sales thread (should have more books available in that thread next week).

I offer a 100% return policy on all books no questions asked and I've been selling on here for years with tons of positive feedback. Paypal is preferred but we can work something out if you prefer MO or checks.

Daredevil 4 - spine almost completely split but the bottom inch is still holding firm. A mylar gem but is a reader FR/GD. $35 and its yours.

Daredevil%204%20Front_zpsq64na06v.jpg

Daredevil%204%20Back_zpsfzrjwdqo.jpg

Short and sweet. That's all I've got today so thanks for looking. I'll keep them up for sale until Sunday morning and then move them elsewhere.

Great books Andrew! GLWTS! (thumbs u

Thanks man. I'm not use to having small sales threads but you never know who is looking.

Hulk 175 - VF/NM - $17

Hulk%20175A%20Front_zpsbcdggois.jpg

Hulk%20175A%20Back_zps2utuyuqg.jpg

take

Thanks. I'll add it to the other copy that has not mailed out yet. You must be bullish on this issue like I am. Sweet cover with a classic black bolt pose.

Marvel Premiere 1B - FN - $40

Marvel%20Premiere%201B%20Front_zps5d9tuzng.jpg

Sorry no back cover scan but its similar to the front grade wise

:takeit:

^^^^ and free shipping since I have not shipped you other purchase yet. Thanks again!