• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Italian editions et al.

45 posts in this topic

This will be an ongoing thread – with italian editions from different ages, and occasional other foreign editions I might come across.

Little by little, I will list all the Marvel italian editions which are left in my collection and that I decide to sell.

Please check also my other ongoing threads in GA/SA/BA and Copper/Modern if there’s something of interest, to combine and save on shipping:

SA/BA Marvels et al: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8581125#Post8581125

Copper/Modern Spring Cleaning Sale: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8577841#Post8577841

I’ve been selling here for a while now. Here’s my kudos' thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6122013

Rules:

The first :takeit: in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Payment by Paypal. No people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping:

Safely packaged Priority / Registered to USA and Canada is roughly as follows:

$15 / $18 up to 10-12 books

$29 / $32 up to 20 books

A bit can be saved by minimizing backing boards.

Many thanks for looking! Comment often, have fun and buy! :D

(All pictures are clickable to see enlarged versions).

Superman Nembo Kid #549 (1966) - FNVF

Italian edition of Action Comics #340. These late Nembo Kids are pocket-sized, 100 page books.

Includes the page with labels which were meant to be cut out for a prize competition, which is often missing.

$25 :news:SOLD

OFhAy4wh.jpg

Batman (Mondadori) #2 (1967) - VF-

Italian edition of Detective #359.

Very tough to find in such a nice shape, also the Batman 1967 calendar (printed on a normal page) is often missing.

$70

G1zDdaPh.jpg

:takeit: Could you start me a pile til you are finished listing?

Spyder #3 - FNVF

Another scarce item. This is an italian edition of material published in Witzend, and this one includes the first (and only) edition of Ditko's Mr. A in italian.

Very tough in grade.

$45

BiBiUYph.jpg

Who did the cover?

75 Anni di Batman - NM+

Promotional kit issued in Italy for Batman’s 75th anniversary.

Each one came with an accompanying bookmark and a cardboard mask featuring a Batman artist, my copy comes with the Miller mask. Cover printing is personalized by store.

Insides contain a collaged feature on Batman’s origin.

$15

KgoLAMIh.jpg

0Ww9GVJm.jpg XFGAxdzm.jpg VJa8R9Wm.jpg