• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver to late Bronze cleanup 2.0

93 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I will list single books and maybe a few lots here and there. I will try to list them alphabetically.

This will be an ongoing thread – which means you can be invoiced at any time as desired, but I will add books little by little and invoice at the end of each week.

I’ve been selling here for a while now. Here’s my kudos' thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6122013

I have also two other running threads in Mixed and Copper Modern which you can check out if there’s something of interest to combine and save on shipping:

Mixed (mostly Italian books for now): http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8578002#Post8578002

Copper/Modern Spring Cleaning sale: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8577841#Post8577841

:news::news::news::news:

Special Discounts Offer on upcoming specific items: details on Page 5

:news::news::news::news:

Rules:

The first :takeit: in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Payment by Paypal. No people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping:

Safely packaged Priority / Registered to USA and Canada is roughly as follows:

$15 / $18 up to 10-12 books

$29 / $32 up to 20 books

A bit can be saved by minimizing backing boards. 1-2 normal books can be shipped for a bit less (assume more or less $8 Priority / $12 Registered).

Many thanks for looking! Comment often, have fun and buy! :D

(All pictures are clickable to see enlarged versions).

Defenders/Valkyrie Starter Set

All of the documented Valkyrie's first apperances:

Avengers #83 - FN+ OWW (Enchantress disguised as Valkyrie)

Hulk #142 - VG+ OWW (Valkyrie as Samantha Parrington)

Defenders #4 - VF+ OWW (First Valkyrie as Barbara Norriss)

All sweet presenting copies for the respective grades (the white dots on the cover of Defenders #4 are not a tape pull, but just a lack of ink coverage, production related).

$100 for all three

qODir98h.jpg

YrIHR2xl.jpg riiMrD5l.jpg

Defenders Lot

I recently upgraded some Defenders issues, here’s some duplicates offered as a lot. Most are nicely presenting midgrades.

Includes:

#1 FN-/FN OWW

#17 (Wrecking Crew) FN OW

#26 (Guardians of the Galaxy) FN+ OW

#28 (first Starhawk) VGFN OW

#57 (Ms. Marvel story) VF OW

#95 VF+ OW

#134 VF- OWW

$69 for all :news:SOLD

VVTsYYFh.jpg

8xogNLdt.jpg 2msbOM6t.jpg NMGd1HQt.jpg rnmlRPft.jpg nLvyXkyt.jpg X1zTypft.jpg

Hi Andrew!

There is actually no staining at all. The damage was probably due to clean water, and the only annoying thing is the wawiness on the border, which is about 1/2" (as you can see in the scan), otherwise it would be a nice FNVF copy. :)