• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic Book day books actually worth money?

42 posts in this topic

Like to add the Sixth Gun FCBD to that list. This was one of the hottest books to get last year, but with the high prices I'm just glad I didn't pull the trigger. That book dropped like a rock & rolled off to the sunset once the T.V. show got canceled.

Whatever happened to the Spider-man Jackpot issue from FCBD?

That later turned out to be the real first appearance (for lack of a better term) of a post-OMD Spider-man.

That later turned out to be the real first appearance (for lack of a better term) of a post-OMD Spider-man.

Yea and I missed it. I paid like $10 for it a few months later when OMD hit and I was told it had some important backstory.

This thread makes me sad.

+1

+1 :hi:

Well, I never knew that there were actually FCBD books going for a bit.. More than 5 bucks.. If that comes off as Im mature or stupid sorry, I'm just being a human with my own opinion asking questions, I can give a mess what any one thinks.. Good day sir.. ^^

:signfunny:

Is that similar to those who "could care less?"

Yes, sir you are correct.. I like to joke a lot, sometes I take it a bit far.. Like seeing all the boardies opinions tho.. And also, about the I can care less blah, blah.. I'm joking people..

Divergence FCBD had the first appearance of darkseids daughter, Grail. I've got one. Just gonna watch and see what happens.

Best thing about FCBD is, they're free!!!

:wishluck: