• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEY BOOKS CGC GRADED BLACK MANTA, WARLOCK, DARKSEID! closed

43 posts in this topic

No Probies, No HOSers

If we have had problems before, thank you for window shopping

PAYPAL ACCEPTED

US shipping $12 plus exact insurance

Canada $45 express plus insurance.

First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

PM offers welcome, but an :takeit: trumps everytime

I will try to list as much as I can tonight. I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles on Ebay.

Thanks for looking!

Oh Yeah, my camera sucks....but I got this new scanner, so that doesn't matter anymore.

TEC 359 CGC 8.0 OW/W

moved to ebay

AVENGERS #66 CGC 9.2 OW/W

moved

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 CGC 9.0 OW/W SIGNATURE SERIES STAN LEE

moved

WILL BE LISTING A TON IN THE COPPER/MODERN SECTION

I sold my Tec 359 CGC SS 8.0 (Infantino) for $450.00 in 2011...Can't believe how much value that book has increased by...It was a toss up to sell either the Tec 359 CGC SS 8.0 or my Superman 199 CGC SS 8.0 (Infantino) I opted to keep the Black Cover 199...Boy did I mess that one up :(

Good Luck with the sales (thumbs u Definitely some nice books

I sold my Tec 359 CGC SS 8.0 (Infantino) for $450.00 in 2011...Can't believe how much value that book has increased by...It was a toss up to sell either the Tec 359 CGC SS 8.0 or my Superman 199 CGC SS 8.0 (Infantino) I opted to keep the Black Cover 199...Boy did I mess that one up :(

Good Luck with the sales (thumbs u Definitely some nice books

YOU ARE TALKING TO A GUY WHO HAS 3 SETS OF SIGNATURE SERIES PETER PANZERFAUST'S #1-10 IN CGC 9.8 SO.... :sorry:

thanks for the PMs!

I also forgot I have an Action #252 CGC 4.0. Some girl's first appearance in it.

:popcorn:

If you are interested in the FP #2 9.6 PEDIGREE or the Action 252 4.0, PM me and we can discuss

Thanks!

I have gotten a lot of PMs about the Action 252. Presently the highest offer I have gotten is $1710. I am willing to sell this for slightly more. Feel free to contact me about it.

Thread will close tomorrow

:hi: Joe, GLWTS (thumbs u

You have a very nice ASM collection!

:roflmao:

I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles on Ebay.

:hi: Joe, GLWTS (thumbs u

You have a very nice ASM collection!

:roflmao:

I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles on Ebay.

Hey Chay! One of these sell and you may get a knock on your door about YOUR book!