• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SURVIVOR SERIES: Weird War Tales- Round 7

Weird War Tales Survivor Series Round 7  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Weird War Tales Survivor Series Round 7

30 posts in this topic

Whoa! Here's our top 3, boys and girls!! :whee:

This round, we will be voting off our least favorite cover from the list provided. There were a total of 124 covers to start from.

Remember, we are voting for the ones that we do not like. Well, our "least favorite", as I mentioned before.

These rounds will last 24 hours each. We'll vote off 34 in round 1, 30 in round 2, 30 in round 3, 20 in round 4, 5 in round 5, 2 in round 6, and then pluck off one per round until we have our champion.

Even if you're not a fan of this particular genre (war/horror), you can still join in on the fun. (thumbs u I really hope everyone can participate. :wishluck:

Chit chat is welcomed and encouraged, so please express your thoughts as the rounds progress.

I know this is a lot of books to look at and vote off, so I thank you in advance for your participation.

:news: Tip: Some folks have two windows open when voting, one to look at the pretty pictures and one to click the checkboxes on the poll. If you hover your mouse over the pictures, you'll be able to see the name of the book.

Thanks everyone, now to the books.....

wwt14_zps1x8nlfep.jpg

wwt15_zpsikirbpzc.jpg

wwt24_zpsn492ikq7.jpg

It won't let me vote.

I voted, but then I blacked out, and came to in a dumpster on the south end of town. With a load in my pants. :/ If a bum hadn't poked me with his bum-hook/can-getter, would I have ever awoken again? :eek:

This is fun, which series are you doing next :)
Blitzkrieg. :gossip:
that will be a lil' easier. :makepoint:

It won't let me vote.

I voted, but then I blacked out, and came to in a dumpster on the south end of town. With a load in my pants. :/ If a bum hadn't poked me with his bum-hook/can-getter, would I have ever awoken again? :eek:

Yes, Eventually. Lots of Bums that side of town. Sometimes it takes a while for them to notice you. They are Bums after all.

It won't let me vote.

:signfunny:

Interesting fact.

All three remaining covers are by Luis Dominguez, a highly underrated artist.

It actually shocks me that there isn't at least one Kubert cover in the final three

Interesting fact.

All three remaining covers are by Luis Dominguez, a highly underrated artist.

It actually shocks me that there isn't at least one Kubert cover in the final three

I'm shocked as well. I was going to post that all Kubert covers were gone but then forgot as I was typing.

Amazing that it's run its course this way. I'm not surprised that #15 is here. In my mind, that book sticks out as my favourite in the run, right from the very start.