• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Minneapolis -- May 6-8, 2016

8 posts in this topic

Five months away.

until it gets canceled?

The guest list is certainly pretty terrible thus far, but I would guess they've done all the cancelling they have planned on up to this point. They cut a half dozen shows, and once they see how the 2016 schedule does maybe they'll cut more. But Minneapolis has had 2-3 versions thus far, so if it were in danger I think they probably would have cut it by now.

Five months away.

until it gets canceled?

The guest list is certainly pretty terrible thus far, but I would guess they've done all the cancelling they have planned on up to this point. They cut a half dozen shows, and once they see how the 2016 schedule does maybe they'll cut more. But Minneapolis has had 2-3 versions thus far, so if it were in danger I think they probably would have cut it by now.

I don't know of any comic dealers that will be there this time around. From what I have heard they all did awful.

may i ask if yoju are a PR person or someone who gets paid to post all these shows?

please don't forget about the Minnesota Comic Book Assoc show a week later. they are into their 20th ? year.

I'm guessing you're asking me. No, I just like shows and assume that others do too. I have no stake in any of these, other than getting the word out for anyone who might be interested. If I find out about a show I start a thread. I also bump threads as a show approaches, whether I started them or someone else did. It isn't an endorsement, its simply so anyone interested can learn about it.

I don't know anything about that show, but anyone can start a thread. If you have info please start a thread.