• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke McDonnell Sketch Opp - COMPLETED NOW WITH SCANS

17 posts in this topic

skotopps_zps8c7d3d3e.jpg

2nd Sketch Opp with Luke McDonnell :news: OPP IS LIVE...limited to 10 spots

Luke did an opp with me back in 2013, now with all the hype around the Suicide Squad movie I figured it would be a good time to do another. In additional to drawing the Suicide Squad, Luke penciled a variety of books for Marvel and DC, including Iron Man.

For those interested I am not currently accepting requests for signatures alone as part of this opp, only sketch covers.

There are 2 different options to chose from

B&W single figure - $115

-additional figure - $25

Color single figure - $135

·additional figure - $35

Price includes

- BLANK (I should be able to provide most newer blanks as well, some blanks may not be available)

- Prepped TOP LOADER

- Shipping & Insurance to Mike

- CGC Fees (Grading, Encapsulation)

- CGC Invoice Fee

- Shipping & Insurance to you

(International shipping will be extra).

Deadline to have your payment in hand is 5/13. Payments not received by the deadline will forfeit their spot

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal.

Paypal payments must include 4% to cover fees and can be sent to Par2ch@yahoo.com

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

Here are some examples of Luke work from his previous sketch opp

th_13_zpsj0jfx2u3.jpgth_12_zpshmpho793.jpgth_14_zpsody8ueyx.jpgth_10_zpspochyqx1.jpgth_15_zpsm235lfw9.jpgth_11_zpskpoby8f5.jpgth_09_zpsbvgmiac6.jpgth_03_zpsgeqf9amq.jpgth_01_zpsfdjyocg2.jpgth_06_zpsoe0srxjw.jpgth_02_zpsy7enczli.jpgth_05_zps3irlvmss.jpg

Your punisher was scanned before color was . Ill get you an updated scan once colored. Im really happy how these all turned out, and such a quick turnaround.