• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the youngest person on the boards?

49 posts in this topic

Well, I wonder with the comic craze at the highest since the 90's, maybe even more. I wonder how many young lads are on these here boards? I'm 24, I'm pretty old getting up there, :preach: and I have to say being on these boards is pretty cool. I'm glad I made comics a hobby, and I'm hoping to find my self a sexy cos play ladies some day.. (::insane:

also, there used to be a Justin or whatever his name (left the boards) that was about 8-9. Linguini was about the same age but has matured as of late ...

I think GIJoeisawesome will hold the record for a while as far as a participating member that had frequent business transactions.

Whereas you had/have Liaton-9000 on the opposite end of the spectrum (thumbs u

Liston-9000 has more class in his pinky nail than CapFreak as a whole

He does seem like a kid who's got his head on straight.

I wonder how good ol CapFreak is.

Always loved that pic of him at the table

Yeah eating lobster and creme brulé' that we paid for,little sh-t. :eyeroll:

[font:Book Antiqua]Kudos if you could name everyone in this picture..![/font]

SDCC2009202_zps71zupnmd.jpg

Kid seemed like a piece of work

Was he ever. :eyeroll:

He was a kid who had the most influential collectors of our hobby helping him,he sure f-cked that up.

He loved working those partial refunds to edge up his profit margin

Wrong person Kav........ they mean CapFreak - he of the Borock 'phone message-gate', not GIJoe who had dozens of boardies too scared of a 12 year old to argue grades and just pony over partial refunds..... :acclaim: