• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horizontal flat stacking...

5 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts on the horizontal flat stacking of comics VS the typical vertical system for long term storage? I've seen long boxes stored upright to conserve space... I've even seen flat stacking of comics in filing cabinets... Just curious what your thoughts are.

On a side note... Silica gel packets VS damp rid for long term storage protection (shrug)

I thought someone mentioned one time that it could cause warping or spine roll if not done right.

I've heard that as well. I've also read that people have used fullbacks between each book as a counter measure. I know this is not a new topic, I was just curious if anyone on the boards is an advocate for horizontal flat stacking. I am on the fence about trying it on my larger than normal books: Warrior Magizines and other UK publications.