• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 44

111 posts in this topic

I don't have this and that's the 1st thing I wondered, if that's the gauntlet. why wouldn't tthey colour them? simple mistake?

It was literally the first time it appeared, so it probably hadn't been really fleshed out at that point.

I don't remember, and am too lazy to go check, but were the infinity gems different colored in Thanos Quest?

I don't have this and that's the 1st thing I wondered, if that's the gauntlet. why wouldn't tthey colour them? simple mistake?

It was literally the first time it appeared, so it probably hadn't been really fleshed out at that point.

I don't remember, and am too lazy to go check, but were the infinity gems different colored in Thanos Quest?

The TQ tpb with the magazine looking cover has different colored gems.

The original first printing Thanos Quest 2 part story the gems were all the same color: green.

The gems were assigned their respective colors after Thanos explained what each of them do.

The original first printing Thanos Quest 2 part story the gems were all the same color: green.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

So THIS explains why I'm suddenly seeing Silver Surfer #44 copies suddenly trend up on Lyria. I saw this #44 hit $42 and I could not find any faud with the auction so I was curious to what may be driving this sudden interest. I think this thread answers those question. Thanks. (thumbs u