• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie Shoe store Giveaway.

1 post in this topic

I want everybody to know, The Archie Shoestore giveaway, you saw at Ebay and Comic connect has been sold. It was the only copy I ever saw CGC 7.5 white pages. I never cracked the slab and don't know who bought it. Im hoping Dark Horse was the buyer. However for FREE I offered them to take comic to Walkthrough with me(to get the same grade when opened and to see the comic) but thy refused. They have what 15 issues of archie stories from the key books, but didn't want there people to see something nobody else has ever seen pertaining to Archie. has only 2 people on Earth have seen the insides of this comic and I was not one of them. It had a wolf whistle cover with Archie in wolf ears. I am assuming This was done by Montana. Im slowly getting out of my 48 years of collecting as I bought an Archie 3 CGC 8.0 (best in exsistance from comic connect at the last Auction for over $7000.00The picture of this giveaway is in # 43 at the top as oversteeet found a way to get my copy to use the cover to show it. He also has the comic STILL LISTED AT $80.00. THE ONLY COPY ON EARTH AND SOLD FOR $6000.00. WHY DOESNT OVERSTREET USE REAL PRICES THAT ARE PAID AT AUCTIONS.HE DIDNT DO THAT FOR ARCHIE 1 CGC 8.0 THAT SOLD FOR $162,000. HE ALSO HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE WORLD SCARCE AND Rare means with comics

Example Little Archie 1 scarce. 40 copies graded, I once saw a lot of 10 little archie 1's.It did get Archie annual 1 right as years ago I showed him in Archie 56 the huge Archie comic buyback of Archie annual 1.This ts on the front cover of Archie 56 and inside the comic.o0f course early peps are not scarce according to him or Early Archies!!! Example pep 45. DO YOU HAVE A COPY EVEN YOU GUYS WITH ARCHIE 1 AND PEP 22? THERE ARE 4 COPIES GRADED AND MY CGC 3.5 IS THE THIRD HIGHEST GRADED? YA THINK THIS IS RARE? THERE ARE MANY MORE EARLY PEPS AND ARCHIES ALL ARE SCARCE AND MOST RARE. WORLD WAR 2 WAS NOT GOOD ON ARCHIES, WITH GIRLS GIVING THEM AWAY IN PAPER DRIVES AND OF COURSE ONLY 1 STAPLE.

ONE MORE POINT. I FEEL IF A 60 YEAR OLD COMIC HAS OFF WHITE OR BETTER PAGES THAT SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY GO UP A HALF A GRADE WHITE PAGES A FULL GRADE. WHY WELL YOU CAN HAVE GLUE, TAPE, DETACHED AND LOOSE PAGES NOW AND GET BLUE LABELS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I THINK THEY ALL SHOULD HAVE PURPLE LABELS AND NO COMIC WITH LOOSE PAGES SLABBED SHOULD EVER EVER GET A BLUE LABLE. I GET MUCH LESS FOR PUZZELS FILLED UP IN A PAGE BUT THAT DOESNT AFFECT CGC AT ALL. MANY PAGES ARE MISSING IN OLDER COMICS SO BE CAREFUL BUYING Raw early Archies and count pages.