• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I alone in thinking.....

8 posts in this topic

that teh SUPERMAN mini series STRENGTH is the stupidest, worst written and drawn comic book of the decade??? The plot includes Superman getting caught in a trans dimensional gateway so that his head gets caught in one dimension and his body in the other - - - and get this, his separated head is given to Lex Luthor on a plate!? while his headless body dangles back on the other Earth....

and the art is so crude its just an expensive joke. Even the Silver Age stories werent as lame as this one is!

Whew! Glad I passed on that one. Superman is such a tricky character to handle. Easy to screw up, and tough to pull off.

Only Superman books I pick up the are the Superman regular series and Superman/Batman.

As soon as Azzarello finishes his arc, I'm dropping it (Reg. Series). The latest issue pissed me off. I saw that last page coming 2 issues prior. I expect more from him than that.

Looks like I'll just have Supes/Bats until Loeb leaves. After that, my sole Superman fix will have to come from Smallville (which I am now hooked on. What a good show!!! laugh.gif).

I dont even remember the last page... Ive been using the latest Superman storyline as sleeping pills for months now.

So basically, Superman put everyone on Earth into the Phantom Zone to protect them? And he doesnt remember? But now hes in there too and everyones happy? or miserable? And who is the priest? and why was WW so mad at him? And why am I still trying to follow a nonexistant stpryline?