• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie #666 golden age revival

7 posts in this topic

As some of you know, Archie is coming to an end next month with issue #666, with a new #1 following in July.

I thought it might be of interest to the Golden Age community, though, that to celebrate this final issue, Archie is putting out a series of variant covers reviving some of their classic MLJ titles from the Golden Age.

Here are some thumbnails of the Archie #666 variants:

Archie-666-4-6d0a6.jpg

Archie-666-6-98ae6.jpg

Archie-666-5-aa7fd.jpg

Archie-666-2-89754.jpg

Archie-666-3-9b0f8.jpg

As some of you know, Archie is coming to an end next month with issue #666, with a new #1 following in July. I thought it might be of interest to the Golden Age community, though, that to celebrate this final issue, Archie is putting out a series of variant covers reviving some of their classic MLJ titles from the Golden Age.

Cute idea. It's nice to know Archie comics are still being published. I occasionally even see them at the checkout counter of the grocery store.

I think this should be the cover of Archie #666:

155191.jpg.721dd49a6b95092a58aaa62b04e82e21.jpg

There will be a Bedrock City exclusive variant of the new Archie #1. I can't post the final version of the cover yet, but it is going to be pretty darn cool.

There will be a Bedrock City exclusive variant of the new Archie #1. I can't post the final version of the cover yet, but it is going to be pretty darn cool.

:takeit:

:takeit:

^^