• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Atom #3

9 posts in this topic

Thank you in advance. I picked this copy up on eBay and am going to submit it for grading in the next week or two and would appreciate any thoughts on its grade. I will be glad to share the results when available. This is my first PGM post so if I did anything wrong please correct me so I don't repeat my mistakes.

I have just come back to the hobby after collecting when I was a child and now I am getting some silver age books that I could not afford in my youth. Your input will help me better understand the nuances of grading coupled with my reading to make better purchasing decisions down the road.

Patrick

atomfront2.jpg

atomback.jpg

One of my favorite covers of all time. This book usually shows every little flaw, especially on the spine. This copy has numerous spine ticks and looks like the bottom left corner has a crunch.

I'm going with 7.0. A press may help get it to 7.5 .