• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24 Hour Auction: Rifleman 10

29 posts in this topic

I will run this in an auction format to end at 10:00PM EST tomorrow night, 5/14. Whomever has the high bid at exactly 10:00PM EST by board clock wins (not 9:59:36, 10:00:47, etc.)

To accommodate board rules, the Buy it Now is $200.

To cut down on any silly penny sniping, bids will need to be in $5 increments.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

Shipping will be at cost wherever the location may be, to be determined after the sale.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits or bids and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Rifleman 10. Classic Not Erotic At All Cover. GD+ with cream to off-white pages. Some spine roll; piece missing top right front cover; couple pieces out of bottom left back cover; some staining on both covers and on some of the pages. Very flat though.

001_zpsrm3104yn.jpg

002_zpsop5k4bzk.jpg

I would think that Cream pages is indeed the most desirable page quality for this book.

hm

I will get the perv train rolling at $30

:applause:

I will run this in an auction format to end at 10:00PM EST tomorrow night, 5/14. Whomever has the high bid at exactly 10:00PM EST by board clock wins (not 9:59:36, 10:00:47, etc.)

To accommodate board rules, the Buy it Now is $200.

To cut down on any silly penny sniping, bids will need to be in $5 increments.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

Shipping will be at cost wherever the location may be, to be determined after the sale.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits or bids and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Rifleman 10. Classic Not Erotic At All Cover. GD+ with cream to off-white pages. Some spine roll; piece missing top right front cover; couple pieces out of bottom left back cover; some staining on both covers and on some of the pages. Very flat though.

001_zpsrm3104yn.jpg

002_zpsop5k4bzk.jpg

Oh that's what the back cover looks like doh!

GLWTA

A person could go blind from reading such a book. :preach:

Original owner was named Harry Palmer

Is he related to Peter Palmer? hm

Please practice safe reading and handle this book with surgical gloves :)

I actually own this book...one of the few books I held onto before I lost my collection a few years ago. I had no idea it was worth as much as it does, I just loved the cover.

Disappointed that the bidding seems to have petered out.

I figured the bids would be going hard and long well into the night.

meh

mrw-i-saw-my-breaking-bad-box-set-had-arrived-in-the-mail-66874.gif

It's 53 years old. It takes time to get up again.