• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! -- Freebie added! - Detective Comics #378 CGC 9.6 - $175 shipped takes it

13 posts in this topic

SOLD via PM

Reopened! FREEBIE ADDED!

Normal rules apply. No HOS or Probies. The first unconditional :takeit: takes it and is the ^^

I will ship to any of the 50 states of the United States of America, only. Sorry, but this makes it easier for me to get this out and more affordable for the buyer.

Paypal payment only. Payment is due within 48 hours from the time I send you a PM with the final invoice amount and you provide your shipping address. I will ship via a medium flat rate USPS box with plenty of cushioning around the slab and to fill up any dead space. Please allow 72 hours for processing after we exchange information. I only go to the post office twice a week.

MY KUDOS THREAD

D.C. Comics Detective Comics #378 Robin is sick of Batman's #$%*! and clobbers him right in the kisser. BOOM! POW! Great ink work for a 1968 issue. Only 11 are grader higher DetectiveComics378CGC98Universal001_zpsd3a8c3c2.jpg

FREEBIE ADDED:

Creepy42001_zps34667507.jpg

Fay loved the cover of this book. :(

Yeah, really cool inking for 1968.

I think she had a newspaper cover theme going on.

Reopened with low price to help me pay for a trolling motor I just bought. Price is firm as I dropped it significantly to hopefully entice someone! Anyone out there love the friction between the dynamic duo (at times). Funny how they can get into it with each other :slapfight:. I root for the underdog a lot - glad Robin got in a good shot on this cover.