• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lower Grade Double Covers

19 posts in this topic

Jim1968,

welcome to the boards. Lee's comics had a couple of low grade doubles a while back. They're right up the aisle from you at Wonder-Con. I'll be in 804.

Anyone got any lower grade double, or more, cover comics to sell, or trade?

Any title, pre 1980, interests me!

I'll be at WonderCon next week, booth 815, if anyone wants to sell or trade. thumbsup2.gif

Any publisher in particular that you seek?

No specific publisher that i'm looking for since I'm looking for books for both me and my friends. I'll gladly look at any double, or more, cover copies though!

Jim1968,

welcome to the boards. Lee's comics had a couple of low grade doubles a while back. They're right up the aisle from you at Wonder-Con. I'll be in 804.

So do you just deal in graded books? I went and checked the map to see who was in 804.

Did you have any double covers? Just checking. boo.gif

I'm sorry I missed your post confused-smiley-013.gif I don't get to check the marketplace all the time and sometimes threads get buried in the onslaught of new forumite promos on ebay sorry.gif Thanks for looking and keeping me on the watchlist.

Some forumites know I've been away from the boards a bit due to family obligations..I've seen other interesting WTB posts but I don't have as much time to pull and organize to fill offers, but I'll try better thumbsup2.gif